Introduction, Body, Conclusion

 Blogs were HUGE when I was still in school. 

To get past looming boredom during many insufferable "study hours", I would often take refuge in poring over the day's newspaper in exhausting detail. 

While scanning The Hindu's "Friday Review" and "Literary Review", (which is discontinued now), my bored self, noted the many blogs which would be reviewed there.

I wondered at the amazement which the internet was. 

Unknown writers in dusty towns were making their presence felt through these blogs and they were writing about anything which caught their fancy and which frankly, obsessed and tormented them. 

Things could be as bizarre as the very famous "The Secret Diary of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala", (which is now a wildly, successful book), or from expectant mothers, culinary divas, fashion, academics. 

With the clock ticking sleepily and in a world in which time stood still, I solemnly decided with much internal fanfare, to have my own blog. 

My own personal world of some carefree, uncensored, honest-to-heart writing, a tribute to the many emotions and feelings which a terribly sensitive person would go through.

Since, I was in a boarding school when I took the solemn vow of chastity, (NO, its the other less, nun-like thing), without internet, and then after many sessions of exams, bouts of procrastination, life-shifts, an "almost" relationship, I am here to finally write my own blog.

Phew, what a ride of an introduction. Full disclosure, I have always, sucked at writing introductions or opening statements to essays and other writing briefs. 

My writing frequency will be everyday. I am going to a write a near-accurate of the ins and outs of my usually unremarkable days. 

On what I do, will be slowly unravelled as the days go by. 

To childhoods in holier than thou boarding schools! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking up the Fog

Pre Mains Aur Life